As India will be starting its third phase of the COVID-19 vaccination drive on May 1 for all above age of 18 years, the registration is all set to begin on cowin.gov.in, Aarogya Setu App & UMANG App today.
Here is everything you need to know about the registration process…
When can you register?
The registration for coronavirus vaccination is supposed to begin from 4 pm on April 28
Where can you register?
All eligible citizens can register online and book an appointment through the CoWin portal. You may visit – https://www.CoWin.gov.in/home
How to register
- To register online, you will have to give your photo ID.
- Register using your mobile number.
- From one mobile phone number, one can register 4 people, however, each person will need their own photo ID.
- If the Aadhar card is used as an identification document, consent will be obtained and recorded.
- Schedule your vaccination appointment at a center of your choice for May 1 onwards.
- To register for the vaccine via Aarogya Setu, you need to first open the app and then click on CoWin tab available on the home screen.
- Select ‘vaccination registration’ and then enter a phone number, followed by OTP.
- Click on verify and you will be directed to the registration page.
- Follow the same steps as mentioned above to register.
- On the day of the appointment, reach the center carrying the appointment slip and photo ID used at the time of booking the appointment.
What documents you will need?
- Any of the below-mentioned ID with photo may be produced at the time of registration:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labour
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) Job Card
- Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
- PAN Card
- Passbooks issued by Bank/Post Office
- Pension Document
- Service Identity Card issued to employees by Central/ State Govt./ Public Limited Companies
- Voter ID