NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WZTV) the next Total lunar eclipse is sure to be a sky gazer’s delight.
January’s Total lunar eclipse is also a super moon, that means the moon are going to be the nearest to the earth as it will get during its orbit.
North America will be able to view the eclipse early January. 21, 2019.
A NASA scientist told Time magazine that having a supermoon and total lunar eclipse is pretty rare.
Unlike Lunar eclipses, are safe to look at with the naked eye.
- Russia Is Planning To ‘Check’ If Americans Actually Landed On The Moon
- US Space Agency Returns to Mars with InSight Lander
- Robotic Arm Feeds People, But Only If Their Partner Smiles.
- New pinwheel star system discovered
- Dangerous Event Gamma Rays Explosion In Milky Way
- WhatsAppFacebookCopy LinkTwitterGoogle+Share