- It has a 7.8 in. screen – larger than several tablets – and 2 cameras at the top
- The phone, known as FlexPai, will be bent from the center to make 3 displays
- The price ranges from eight,999 yuan (£1,005) to 12,999 yuan (£1,452) in China
- Its manufacturer Royole claims it to be the world’s 1st foldable smartphone
The FlexPai foldable smartphone is based on Royole’s Flexible+ platform, which may be simply integrated into a range of product and applications across various industries.
“The Royole FlexPai foldable smartphone provides mobile users with a revolutionary, totally different experience compared to traditional phones. It absolutely solves the contradiction between the high-definition large-screen experience and movability, that introduces an entire new dimension to the human-machine interface. The phone’s inherent style can forever change the buyer industry, moreover as the method people act with and understand their world,” said Dr. Bill Liu, founder and chief executive officer, Royole Corporation.
When folded, FlexPai :
- The Interface On The Primary And Secondary Screens Can Mutually Interact With Each Other, Or Independently Use Different Interfaces Without Interfering With One Another.
- Supports Dual Screens With Separate, Simultaneous Operations.
When unfolded, FlexPai:
- Drag-And-Drop Across Applications, Enabling It To Share Features Just As A Computer Does
- Supports Split-Screen Mode And Multi-Tasking;
- Provides Enjoyable Video-Watching And Gaming Experiences.
- Automatically Adjusts Screen Sizes
- Longest Bridge In India-Top 10(With Detail)
- Supermassive Black Hole Exists At the Centre Of Our Galaxy
- Underrated Horror Movies-Best Underrated Horror movies
- Saturn’s moon Dione covered by mysterious stripes
- Smart Glasses-Ar Glasses Looks Like Regular Glasses